Who we are
We are Praxa Sense, a young medtech start-up working on the development of an innovative, data-driven device that enables healthcare professionals to monitor their patients at home. We enable data collection over the long term, helping the medical professional to diagnose diseases earlier and better monitor treatment. Our goal is to improve the medical processes by making products that perfectly combine hardware, software and user experience. With algorithms, we automatically classify the data that is collected with our device, Afi.
What you are going to do
Your role as a full-stack developer is to help develop a dashboard (medical portal) for the physician using the Flutter framework. You will help with the further development of the existing APIs and back-end developments in the cloud. Your work will be very important to tie the different parts together, from firmware to cloud and machine learning. Your front-end work will represent the software and will be used by doctors, other healthcare staff and patients.
What we offer
- Full-time employment with a good salary.
- A responsible position in which you get a lot of freedom to execute your projects as you wish, as well as work together in a team.
- Working in one of Europe’s largest technology incubators (YES! Delft).
- A hybrid work-environment with budget for a home workspace.
- Personal development budget.
- Being part of a fun a young startup-team.
What we ask
- 2-3 years of experience as a full-stack developer.
- You can work with Flutter or would like to learn this.
- Some experience with Python.
- Some experience with Azure or other similar cloud environment.
- You dare to take a responsibility yourself, but at the same time you can work well in a team.
- Affinity with API design and development
- You have affinity with medical devices.
If you are interested or have additional questions, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com