1. Information we collect
We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices that you make and the features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Your name and email address when you fill in our Reach Out contact form
- Your name, email address, job title and company name when you subscribe to our newsletter
- Any information that you provide us with when you contact us directly through email, for example email address, name, phone number, contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us
- Your IP-address through cookies. For more information on cookies, read 4. Cookies.
2. The way we collect your information
Praxa Sense can get access to your personal information in several ways. First of all, you may provide us with your personal information yourself through our website or by sending us an email via our contact page. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you on our website. Secondly, Praxa Sense can acquire your personal information through cookies.
3. How your information is used
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests,
the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests. In order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive to:
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you
about your use of our Website.
- Protect our Services.We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries, including customer support, and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing communications. We may use the personal information you sent to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see what are your privacy rights below).
Third parties use your information to:
- Mailchimp: uses your full name, profession and email address for sending Praxa Sense newsletters.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. According to GDPR, we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
Which cookies do we use?
- Functional cookies. Functional cookies are necessary to make our website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Analytics cookies. Analytics cookies enable our website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in. We also collect analytics cookies to understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
How does cookie permission work?
When you use our website, you automatically agree with the collection of functional cookies. Our website does not function without these cookies. You can agree or disagree with the collection of analytics cookies via the top bar that appears when you enter our website. Click on the Disagree button if you do not want us to collect analytics cookies. Click on the Agree button if you permit us to collect analytics cookies.
At any time you can change or withdraw your consent from analytics cookies on our website by refreshing the website and click on the Disagree button via the top bar that appears.
5. Log Files
Praxa Sense follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
6. How long we store your information
- Mailchimp newsletter: each year we will ask your permission for storage of your personal information.
- Cookies: functional cookies will be stored on your computer until you remove these cookies yourself.|
Analytics cookies will be reviewed each month and removed afterwards.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
8. Children's information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Praxa Sense does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
9. Contact details
Praxa Sense B.V.
2026 XM Delft