We are Praxa Sense, a young medtech start-up working on the development of an innovative, data-driven device that enables patients to monitor their vital signs at home. Our goal is to improve healthcare by making products that perfectly combine hardware, software and user experience. We are looking for an intern that will focus on the user experience and UI of the product(s). A challenging position offering a lot of possibilities to enhance your skills.
We are developing a medical product that collects data from patients. This data needs to be transferred to the cloud and be visible to both patient and medical professionals through an interface. But what information does the medical professional need to receive? And what data do you show the patient to stay motivated to wear the device, but won’t be stressed about his/her health? How can we optimize the care path and save time? These are the insights you will gather, on which you will design an interface that will combine your findings. In this project you get the freedom to design a patient journey and accompanying UI interfaces. You start the internship as a research project and finish with the design execution. We are open to discuss the path of the internship together with you and your focus points, to ensure you get the best possibilities for learning and development. We might also ask you to help with doing user research on our current hardware product.
What we offer
- Internship compensation €350.
- A responsible position with a lot of freedom.
- Working in an inspirational environment in one of Europe’s biggest technology incubators (YES!Delft).
- Team activities to get to know each other.
- A young and fun team that will guide you in your development.
What we ask
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud package (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Preferably knowledge of Figma/Invision or other app-generating software.
- You are currently doing a HBO or WO study (3rd year or above) in the field of industrial design, CMD or similar.
- You can take on a lot of responsibility for your own work but at the same time are able to work well in a team.
- You have a high level of both Dutch and English. The app and manual for use will be initially designed in Dutch.
- A big plus when you are good with a camera and/or render software.
If you are interested, please send an e-mail with your motivation, resume and (link to) portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org