We are Praxa Sense, a young medtech start-up working on the development of an innovative, data-driven device that enables healthcare professionals to monitor their patients at home. We enable data collection over the long term, helping the medical professional to diagnose diseases earlier and better monitor treatment. Our goal is to improve the medical processes by making products that perfectly combine hardware, software and user experience. With algorithms, we automatically classify the data that is collected with our device, Afi.
We are setting up trials with various hospitals. For this internship, you will be able to use your medical knowledge on helping in the organization of these trials (set-up or review protocols, discuss with the hospitals what we are going to do, manage contacts in the hospital during the trial). Next to that, we also always offer a technical aspect in the internship, where you will work on one of the data-streams from one of the sensors of our device (in data processing, research). This way, the internship is balanced between working with hospitals and working on technical aspects of medical technology. We are open to discuss any preferences on what you want to learn or in which field you would like to develop yourself more, so just plan a meeting with us if you are interested!
What we offer
- Internship compensation €350.
- A responsible position in which you can develop your skills, with a lot of support from your co-workers.
- Working in an inspirational environment in one of Europe’s biggest technology incubators (YES!Delft).
- Team activities and a regular vrijmibo.
- Opportunity to be hired after your internship.
What we ask
- End bachelor or in masters of a study medicine or clinical technology (or other relevant field).
- Not shy to talk to hospital-staff, or willing to develop yourself in this.
- You can take on a lot of responsibility for your own work but at the same time are able to work well in a team.
- You have a high level of Dutch. The main communication with the hospitals is in Dutch.
If you are interested, please send an e-mail with your motivation and resume to: email@example.com