Who we are
We are Praxa Sense, a young medtech start-up working on the development of an innovative, data-driven device that enables healthcare professionals to monitor their patients at home. We enable data collection over the long term, helping the medical professional to diagnose diseases earlier and better monitor treatment. Our goal is to improve the medical processes by making products that perfectly combine hardware, software and user experience. With algorithms, we automatically classify the data that is collected with our device, Afi.
What you are going to do
Your role as a firmware developer is to optimize the existing firmware (C – Nordic nRF SDK) and convert existing Python algorithms to C. It is important that you feel comfortable improving and working with the current algorithms. Next to that, you will work on app development and write code to be used on external interfaces (e.g. Bluetooth). The code you write is essential, it will be used daily by patients to measure their health and by healthcare professionals to diagnose and treat patients correctly.
What we offer
- Full-time employment with a good salary.
- A responsible position in which you get a lot of freedom to execute your projects as you wish, as well as to work together in a team.
- Working in one of Europe’s largest technology incubators (YES! Delft).
- A hybrid work-environment with budget for a home workspace.
- Regular meet-ups with the team, but also the freedom to work remote.
- Personal development budget.
What we ask
- 2-3 years of experience as an embedded programmer.
- University degree (Informatics/Electrical Engineering or similar).
- You write well-structured and fast C code.
- You dare to take a responsibility yourself, but at the same time you can work well in a team.
- You have affinity with medical devices.
If you are interested or have additional questions, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org