Who we are
We are Praxa Sense, a young medtech start-up based in YES!Delft. We are developing an innovative device that will allow patients to monitor their vital parameters at home and help doctors diagnose effectively. Our goal is to improve medical processes by creating products that perfectly combine hardware, software and user experience.
What you are going to do
Your role as a firmware developer is to help optimize the existing firmware (C – Nordic nRF SDK), convert existing Python algorithms to C. It is important that you feel comfortable improving the current algorithms. It is also important that you have affinity with app development and what is involved when the code you have created has to work with external interfaces (e.g. Bluetooth). The code you write is essential since it will actually be used by patients to measure their health.
What we offer
- Full-time employment with a good salary.
- A responsible position in which you get a lot of freedom to carry out your work the way you think is best.
- Working in one of Europe’s largest technology incubators (YES! Delft).
- Being part of a fun a young startup-team.
What we ask
- 2-3 years of experience as an embedded programmer.
- University degree (Informatics/Electrical Engineering or similar).
- You write well-structured and fast C code.
- You dare to take a responsibility yourself, but at the same time you can work well in a team.
- You have affinity with medical devices.
If you are interested or have additional questions, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org